Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

And then there was light..

For days I have struggled with how I should start this new blog. Should I introduce myself to those who don't know me? Should I start with an informative article about some aspect of the writing process? Or should I start randomly? Just sit down and write?  If you haven't already guessed, I opted for the latter, which leaves a lot of room for error, but hey, every blog has to have it's first post and this one is what it is.

I hope for your sake that the quality only goes up from here. Maybe this blog will be like an ugly child who grows up to be drop dead gorgeous and the envy of all the other girls at the prom. It might not be pretty at the start, but give her some time and see what she grows into.

So, there we are, short but sweet. I did kill two birds with one stone, though. First post is done, and now I get to figure out something else to distract my thoughts away from the novel. (Coming along quite nicely. Thanks for asking.) I'm sure it won't take me too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment